"Give the gift that lasts a lifetime - a great stylist"
Purchase your gift card online today
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will Jeffrey Robert Salon confirm my appointment beforehand?
- As a courtesy we try to call and confirm all appointments at least 24 hours prior to your appointment. However, if we are unable to call or reach you, please understand that it is your responsibility to remember your appointment day, date and time to avoid late arrivals, missed appointments and cancellation fees.
- How soon should I arrive for my appointment?
- If this is your first visit or 100th visit to Jeffrey Robert Salon, please plan to arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. If you are scheduled for a chemical service you may be asked to complete a color history and questionnaire.
- Can I bring my children with me to my hair appointment?
- Children are welcome for services at Jeffrey Robert Salon. As a courtesy to other salon guests and in an effort to offer a relaxed and professional atmosphere we ask that you make other arrangements for your children during your salon service.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- We kindly request 24 hours advance notice to cancel an existing appointment
- What should I do if I’m not feeling well and I have an appointment?
- When the weather changes, Jeffrey Robert Salon is aware that guests may get sick. Please stay home and get better. Give us a call as soon as possible at 508-792-4247 for Worcester or 508-347-8055 for Sturbridge and we will do our best to reschedule your appointment as soon as possible Our number one priority is for you to stay healthy, as well as our team.
- Does Jeffrey Robert Salon have a Loyalty Program?
- Yes, please click here for more information on Jeffrey Robert Salon’s Loyalty Rewards Program.
- Is there a difference in price for a trim vs. a haircut?
- No, there is no difference; the service is the same
- Does Jeffrey Robert Salon take walk-ins?
- Walk-ins are welcome and will be accommodated with the next available stylist.
- Do I need to turn my cell phone off when I arrive at the salon?
- We kindly ask you to turn your cell phone to silent/vibrate while in the salon.
- What if I am late for my appointment?
- We will work with you and our service providers schedules to do as much of your service as possible. In some instances your appointment may need to be with another service provider or rescheduled to a different day.
- How can I pay for my appointment?
- Jeffrey Robert Salon accepts cash, personal checks, Visa, MasterCard and Discover for all services and retail purchases. Gift certificates must be paid with cash, Visa, MasterCard or Discover. Please note there is a $25.00 fee for any check returned to Jeffrey Robert Salon by your bank.
- How much should I tip?
- Tipping is always at your discretion. The salon industry standard ranges from 15% - 20% of the service fee.
- Am I allowed to tip on my credit/debit card?
- Sorry, tips can be paid with cash or a check written directly to your service provider.
- What is your return policy for retail products?
- We guarantee all of our retail products 100%. If you are not happy with a retail product we welcome an exchange within 60 days for the purchase date. Sorry, we do not offer refunds.
- Do you offer gift cards?
- Jeffrey Robert Salon offers gift cards in any denomination. Gift cards are available in salon during regular business hours, over the phone and on our website. Jeffrey Robert Salon gift cards are transferable to other guests. Gift cards are not refundable.
- My regular stylist is out sick, is it okay to see another stylist?
- We are a professional team and are pleased to have guests work with any member of our staff. Please feel comfortable about asking for another staff member to perform your next service.
- I’m having my hair and makeup done at JRS for my wedding. Do I need a trial run and when should I have this done?
- A trial appointment for hair and/or makeup is not necessary but we highly recommend it! If you decide to schedule a trial run, 4 to 6 weeks prior to the big day is best.
- Does Jeffrey Robert Salon offer consultations?
- Yes we do. JRS is excited to offer the Jeffrey Robert Salon Experience complimentary to new guests!
During this 15 minute appointment you will learn:
· The hairstyles which look best for your face shape
· Which colors enhance your hair & makeup
· The eye brow shape that is best for you
· The Goldwell / KMS California products that work best with your hair type
Call us today @ 508-792-4247 to set up your Jeffrey Robert Salon Experience