Dennise is an amazing colorist and stylist known for her keen eye for detail.
She joined Jeffrey Robert Salon’s Associate training program in 2017 after
graduating from Worcester Technical High School.
Specializations: Color, especially dimensional
- Design & Finish: $46+
- One-Process Color: $56+
- Dimensional Color**: $66+
- Multi-Dimensional Color: $107+
- Formal Occasion Style: $69+
- +Prices above are starting prices
- *Length and thickness of hair
can affect final color price
- **Dimensional color includes
highlights, balayage and ombre
- Wednesday 2:00pm to 8:00pm
- Thursday 2:00pm to 8:00pm
- Friday 10:00am to 4:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am to 3:00pm
human stuff she does
- Watches a ton of movies
- Hangs out with her aptly named pet Chihuahua, “Peanut”
dennise’s big secret
She likes eating new foods
-she’ll try anything once.
- Worcester Technical High School Graduate
- Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy Graduate
- Freaks & Geeks Color Certification, Coastline Enterprise
- Di Biase Hair Extension Certified
- Additional Coursework Completed:
- Trichology for Stylists
- Keratins Done Right
- Formulation F$#k Ups
- Finish: Updo’s
- Balayage Myths & Truths Explained
- Multiple Shears & Ergonomic Cutting
dennise’s recent work
Love my new do! Dennise was awesome; I'll be back.
I had a great experience with Dennise. She did a great job! I'll definitely be back!
Everything went great. I love the cut and color. Dennise and Kate were amazing!
Dennise was FANTASTIC! She took time to learn about my likes, dislikes, concerns, etc and address ...
Dennise did a great job!
My visit with Dennise was fantastic! She did a great job.
Dennise did a wonderful job. I look forward to my next appointment.